Rt.55 to Rt. 555 to Main St. Turn right at light. Go to WaWa, turn left. At stop sign, turn left onto Silver Run Rd.
At next stop sign (Buckshutem Rd.) go straight into Laurel Lake, bear right into pits.
Best Western (Millville Motor Lodge)
Country Inn at Wheaton
Camping in pits.
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
*** S P E C I A L B U L L E T I N 9/12/06 ***
THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY ADD THE FOLLOWING 3 LINES (INDICATED BY *, **, ***) TO THIS RACING CIRCULAR:
* No one under 16 may race.
** Dash for Cash - CSH to be run on Sunday.
*** NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS: STOCK - ASR (06020), BSR (06030), and CSR (06040)
Note: 1. NO Single Events and NO Step ups will be allowed.
2. Each class must have 4 legal starters to be eligible for North American Championships.
J CLASS: AXSH, AXSR
STOCK OUTBOARD: ASH, ASR, BSH, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR, CSH, CSR, 20SSH
MODIFIED OUTBOARD: BMH, CMH, FEH, CMR
Delaware Valley Dollars...1-2-3 each day, per class
Inspector (50281) DONALD HIRSCH, 1361 CORIELL DR, BASKING RIDGE, NJ
Scorer (57670) LISA JENNINGS, 108 RAYMOND AVE, ASTON, PA
Risk Manager (72614) SCOTT GLOSSNER, 13 WASHINGTON WAY, TABERNACLE, NJ
- 5 boat minimum - subject to combination and/or cancellation.
- Breakfast & lunch will be served in the clubhouse both days.
- Dogs must be leashed and contained outside the fence of the clubhouse.
- Saturday Night - Italian Buffet in Clubhouse - $10 per ticket - purchse in Clubhouse.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.