From North: I-39 South, exit West on RT 38. Go about 1 mile and turn left (South) on Caron. Left on Wiscold to lake.
From East/South: I-88 West to exit RT 251 North. Right on Veterans, right on Main, left on Steamplant, left on Caron,
right on Wiscold to lake.
Comfort Inn and Suites is a sponsor, located at 251 and RT 38. (815) 562-5551.
Indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant/bar, free continental breakfast.
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
TYPE OF START: Clock
Saturday, 6/23 - NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS for MOD: DMH class.
All STOCK OUTBOARD classes, EXCEPT 45SS
Classes may be combined at the discretion of the Race Commitee.
SPECIAL EVENT: Junior J class for Briggs & Stratton outboard.
Tow money to be paid for each trailer driving more than 250 miles one way.
You must register with Chris Dudek (email@example.com) prior to June 15 in order to receive tow money.
DMH NAC plaque to be awarded to the winner. Nameplate to be mailed.
Friday evening in pavilion.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
6/23 & 6/24 - in pavilion - 9:30 a.m.
$15/class/day for J and AXS classes. All others $25/class/day.
NOTE: Each driver to pay a non-refundable one time fee of $5.00 (regardless of the number of classes or days raced).
NOTE: Register for 4 or more classes per day per driver and entry fees for 4th or more classes are free.
Free entries will be for classes of lower entry fee.
DO NOT SEND.
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Referee (54712) NORM SCHAUB, 1417 CARRIAGE DR, WEST BEND, WI
Assistant Referee (4119) BILL PAVLICK, 48 SCHREIBER AVE, ROSELLE, IL
Inspector (70241) BRENT BACKUS, 1750 21ST AVE, KENOSHA, WI
Scorer (72097) SARAH HOFFMANN, P O BOX 322, OTIS ORCHARDS, WA
Risk Manager (668) WILLIAM CARTER, 335 E MACOMB ST, BELVIDERE, IL
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL IN PITS OR CAMPING AREA. If you are found to be in possesion of alcohol in these areas,
you will be asked to leave for the remainder of the weekend.
- Late registration (original) will result in a substantial penalty set by the Race Committee.
- Please patronize the concession stand and local hotel/restaurants. Please tell them you are with the boat races on Lake Sule.
- RV's and tents to be located in grass on west side of parking lot.
- NO RACE BOATS ARE ALLOWED ON LAKE PRIOR TO SATURDAY, JUNE 23.
- APBA J props to be used.
- Testing, if time and weather permit.
- DINNER SATURDAY EVENING: DETAILS TBA.
- Cell phone in case of emergencies: Tad Olson (815) 519-8487
- Conducting Club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman,
Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Ln., Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.