JR, JH: $15.00 PER CLASS, PER DAY.
ALL OTHERS: $25.00 PER CLASS, PER DAY.
In the event of Cancellation, a $2.00 fee will be retained from each entry.
DO NOT SEND.
Race Director (2955) JARED RYKSE, 1816 4 MILE RD NE, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Race Director (71879) JIM BELLMER JR, 1102 N EDGEWOOD ST, GREENVILLE, MI
Referee (2060) MARK WHEELER, 2690 TIMBERLEAF LN, KALAMAZOO, MI
Assistant Referee (8050) MARK MISKERIK, 1921 NIKKI CT, HOWELL, MI
Inspector (1276) DON HAGERL, 4374 W BURT LAKE RD, BRUTUS, MI
Inspector (2502) TIM SIDOR, 6034 MYERS LAKE AVE NE, ROCKFORD, MI
Scorer (556) SHANNON D HOOVER, 1745 W SANTEE HWY, CHARLOTTE, MI
Risk Manager (72067) KAREN DUFFIELD, 924 CLYDE ST, LANSING, MI
Inspector - Superlight Tunnel Boat: DON HAGERL (see above)
- THERE WILL BE NO RESERVED CAMPING IN BROWERS PARK. CAMPSITES ARE ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED BASIS. CABINS ARE AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT PARK ALSO.
- Browers Park quiet hours begin at 11:00 p.m. During quiet hours, all noise, conversations, or activity must be confined to the boundries of individual campsites.
- ALL TRASH must be placed in PERMANENT trash cans. Trash CANNOT be put in plastic bags and left on the ground. PLEASE THROW TRASH IN CANS OR DUMPSTERS BY THE BATH HOUSE.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN PARK EVEN IF THEY ARE LOCKED IN CAR OR MOTORHOMES. THIS IS A COUNTY PARK RULE.
- ALL CAMPING must be done in rented campsites. At most only two motorized vehicles and one primary camping unit are allowed to occupy site.
- ANY RACERS entering Browers Park after office hours on Friday should camp in unoccupied campsites. RENT for these sites should be paid by Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m.
1. Electrical cords may not be run across park roads.
2. No one is allowed to ride in the back of pickups or boats within Browers Park.
3. THERE WILL BE A POTLUCK DINNER ON SATURDAY AFTER THE RACES. PLEASE BRING A DISH TO PASS AND
YOUR OWN UTENSILS. ALL ARE INVITED.
4. PLEASE RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF NON-RACERS AND THEIR CAMPSITES.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.