Hwy. 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria.
Seaside Holiday Inn Express 503-717-8000, ask for CORA discount.
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course, EXCEPT for 500 Sprint class. NOT approved for records.
Not all PRO classes will run. If you have questions, contact your Class Rep. or Race Director.
In the event of a delay outside the control of the Race Committee, DIVISIONAL classes that did not run on Saturday
will run on Sunday.
NON-Divisional classes maybe combined at the discretion of the Race Committee.
Awards for Saturday classes and Sunday's PRO Divisionals.
Preregister by mail or on-line.
6/23 & 6/24 - in the Pits - 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
6/23 and 6/24 - in the Pits - 9:00 a.m.
$45 / $30 / $20.......for 18 and over.
$5 discount for first class, over 18 only, for preregistering.
$20 each class for 17 and under.
7314 SE 19th Ave.
Portland, OR 97022
Race Director (70786) MIKE BARTLETT, 1929 23RD AVE, FOREST GROVE, OR
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Inspector (110) STEVE GREAVES, 3110 PORTAGE BAY PL E # D, SEATTLE, WA
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (10387) MIKE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
- NO MEGAPHONE EXHAUST ON ANY ENGINES - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO TENTS ALLOWED.
- NO overnight parking trailers or vehicles Thursday night.
- Motorhomes/campers in the pits is limited to 15 - on a first come, first serve basis.
- Clatsop County Parks will require a $3 per vehicle, per day parking fee. Payments MANDATORY through automated
payment machine. You WILL be fined for non-payment, (fee subject to change).
- There will be a $20 trailer fee for the weekend.
- There will be a $25 charge for damaging a buoy.
- In case of a blow-off day, the first entry fee will be retained to help defray costs.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. - strictly enforced.
- Any scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of Drivers' Meeting that day. Any refund associated with a scratch
must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
- NO TESTING at Cullaby Lake.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.