From Chicago: Take I-94 to Wisc. West on Hwy. 11 to Burlington.
From Madison: Take I-94 East to Hwy. 83. South on 83 to Hwy 36. South on 36 to Burlington to Echo Lake.
Rainbow Motel 262-763-2491 (At race site)
Americ Inn 262-534-2125 (3 miles from the race site)
Baymont Inn & Suites 262-534-4100 (Waterford)
Country Inn & Suites 262-642-2100 (East Troy)
Lily Lake Resort 262-537-2848 (Burlington)
Motorhome parking and camping on Congress Street east of Adrien's Custard Stand along
Riverside Park - (No hookups). Also walking distance for the Park.
3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. NOT approved for records.
TYPE OF START: Clock
JUNIOR CLASSES: All classes
STOCK: All classes, EXCEPT 45SS
MODIFIED: All classes
Cash on a sliding scale to be mailed.
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. at the park pavilion.
*Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. at Riverside Park where the motorhomes are parked on Congress Street.
Please join a Local Club prior to this event in order to streamline the registration process.
Saturday: 10:15 a.m. in the park pavilion.
*Saturday: Need to be on the water by 11:30 a.m., so be prepared.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. in the park pavilion.
*Monday: 10:00 a.m. where registration was conducted on Congress Street where motorhomes
are parked at Riverside Park.
$25/per class, per day.
JUNIOR CLASSES (J & AXS): $20/per class, per day.
Must scratch at Drivers' Meeting or entry fee will be retained.
Do NOT Send.
Race Director (761) STEPHEN R WARNOCK, N49W27721 S COURTLAND CIR, PEWAUKEE, WI
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Race Director (51592) ROBERT OLLHOFF, 4425 S LONGVIEW DR, NEW BERLIN, WI
Referee (344) DEL SNYDER, W10301 OAK CENTER RD, WAUPUN, WI
Assistant Referee (9113) DAVE HEMP, N2348 WEATHERHILL CT, GREENVILLE, WI
Assistant Referee (70840) DAN EVANS, 859 LOTUS TRAIL, MENASHA, WI
Inspector (59) COOPER JESS, 447 SPRING ST, RIPON, WI
Inspector (9071) MIKE PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER LANE, OSWEGO, IL
Scorer (72097) SARAH HOFFMANN, P O BOX 322, OTIS ORCHARDS, WA
Risk Manager (70048) ANDY HANSEN, 4556 ISLAND VIEW DR, OSHKOSH, WI
* ABSOLUTLY NO vehicles on the park lawn unless authorized by the Burlington Jaycees.
* Heat Racing or class combinations may take place based on participation.
* Late registration (Oringinal) will result in a substantial penalty set by the race committee.
* In case of emergencies - cell phone 262-424-3604.
* Race committee will be produce a schedule for Monday for those that travel distances.
* Tradition dinner Saturday night - bring a pass-around dish and utensils. Everone is invited.
* Conducting Club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund of $10/per sanction day, payable to Region 7 Chairman,
Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Ln., Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
* Any questions, contact Steve Warnock at 262-691-2053 or the above cell phone.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.