FROM EAST - Take Hwy. 401 to Brockville (HWY. 29) North, follow that all the way to Carleton Place.
FROM WEST - Take Hwy. 401 to Kingston and take HWY. 15 North to Carleton Place.
Proceed into Carleton Place on Moore St. to the lights at Moore and Lake Avenue. (Tim Horton's on the left.) Turn left and follow to end of road at the pits.
Pond Motel - 10293 Hwy. 7, Carleton Place, ON K7C 1A1, Canada (613) 257-2380
7 West Motel - 10470 Hwy. 7, Carleton Place, ON K7C 1A1, Canada (613) 257-5666
3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile tri-oval. NOT approved for records.
MOD U CBF Rules / APBA 2008 Safety Rules.
The course will be approx. 1.25 miles of a 20 lap heat, one each day.
This is an EXHIBITION ONLY and NO POINTS are awarded. We are happy to welcome the CND OPC Division back to CBF.
All classes are subject to combination of 4 or less boats.
You must have legal entries before step-ups are allowed, all at Race Committee's Discretion.
The Mississippi Classic is a 3-2 day event. All 3rd day racing will be one heat at half price entry fee and will run on Saturday.
Certificates or trophies for positions of first, second, and third.
Saturday & Sunday - at Judges Stand - 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Race Director (11042) MICHAEL RORKE, 810 GREENBANK RD, CANADA,
Referee (3282) DOUGLAS G OVERBURY, 1304 RUTLEDGE RD RR2, CANADA,
Assistant Referee (10499) DAVID SCOTT, 33 YOUNG RD, CANADA,
Risk Manager (11271) BRIAN HENDRICK, 202 SWAN DR, SEBRING, FL
Scorer LINDA MUSCA, 33 YOUNG RD., KANATA, ON CANADA K2L-1V9
Inspector DAVE DALTON, 150 GORE ST. E., PERTH, ON CANADA K7H-1S7
* * * THIS EVENT IS JOINT SANCTIONED THROUGH APBA-CBF. * * *
- NO TESTING ON FRIDAY.
- Camping provided in Bodnar's Park across the street from the pits. NO services.
- NO alcohol in pits, police patrolled.
- Pets must be kept on a leash. (Poop and scoop in effect - you will be ticketed.)
- You must present your club card at registration, or you will have to join one there.
- FLAK Jackets are Mandatory.
- We have not finalized dinner yet. We will update this on the CBF website.
- MOD U Exhibition is for NO points awarded.
- We will have a Diver from the Inboard Rescue team on site for OPC. We will be offering the certification training on Saturday AM
in the pits.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.