Inspector (8170) J DAVID AUGUSTINE SR, 323 OLD LINE AVE, LAUREL, MD
Scorer (12141) SHIRLEY OUTLAW, 104 COMMANDER RD, ELIZABETH CITY, NC
Risk Manager (10854) KENT POWELL, 105 TUTTERS NECK, WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- $100 penalty for destroying "Each" buoy - (paid to Region 4).
- Pit Party in the Pits.
- All boats crane launched.
- * No camping in the pits. *
- Call Clarksville Lake Country Chamber of Commerce (800-557-5582)
- Tow money paid $200.00 minimum per registered boat for the weekend. All Tow money to be given out. NO tow money for Outboards.
- Two separate days of racing. Points for each day.
- 10:00 a.m. Start
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.