Vermont Route 4 to Exit 4. Take Route 30 North 10.5 miles. Go left onto Route 144. Follow to #303 Route 144, pits on left.
Edgewater Resort 820-468-5251
3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. * * *
NOT approved for records.* * *
TYPE OF START: Clock * * * OSY-400 - Lemans beach start.
* * * S P E C I A L B U L L E T I N, 5/26/09 * * *
THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY ADD THE FOLLOWING TWO CLASSES TO THE RACING SCHEDULE ON SATURDAY, JUNE 13 AND SUNDAY, JUNE 14: * * *
MOD: (05370) 850CCMR * * *
SO: (06020) ASR * * *
Slate Plaques - 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
Presented at conclusion of racing.
FOR GPS USERS - SITE ADDRESS IS: 303 ROUTE 144, HUBBARDTON, VT 05760.
- ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED BY MAIL PRIOR TO THE EVENT WILL BE PUT INTO A RAFFLE WITH THE WINNER RECEIVING ONE FREE ENTRY FOR THE WEEKEND.* * *
- NO TESTING ON FRIDAY. * * *
- OSY 400 MAY BE A LEMANS BEACH START. * * *
- CLASSES WITH LESS THAN FOUR BOATS MAY RUN ONE HEAT, FOUR LAPS. * * *
- ALL TRAILERS WILL BE PARKED BY PIT BOSS. * * *
- ALL VEHICLES ARE TO BE PARKED IN DESIGNATED AREA. * * *
- CAMPING OF SELF-CONTAINED VEHICLES IS PERMITTED. * * *
- ALL DOGS ARE REQUIRED TO BE LEASHED. * * *
- GENERAL STORE ON SITE FOR SUPPLIES.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.