Lake Sammamish State Park, 2000 NW Sammamish Road, Issaquah, WA 98027. Off of I-90, take Exit # 15, head east to NW Sammamish Road, go left. Park Entrance down 1/8 mile on the Right. Follow signs to the pits. Map on www.tastinracin.com
See website, direction/lodging page.
There is limited RV space available at State Park. (See website on APBA Boat Racing page.) YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR CAMPSITE - NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION! Additional camping listing on website.
Competition Course - 1-1/4 mile, 4 laps, distance 5 miles. NOT approved for records.
Region 10 Patrol & Rescue
1 Litre Y **
2.5 Litre Stock S **
2.5 Litre Modified Y **
5 Litre E **
National Modified NM **
Pro Stock PS **
Super Stock SS **
Grand National Hydro GNH **
Grand Prix GP **
Personal Water Craft
UNLIMITED EXHIBITION 2 BOATS. UNLIMITED VINTAGE
Unlimited Testing - By Invitation
*** PLEASE NOTE A MINIMUM OF 6 LEGAL BOATS FOR EACH CLASS ***
SOME CLASSES MAY BE COMBINED.
Inboard Trophies 1 - 3rd including Vintage.
Tow money and prize money - To be announced. Watch Website for details.
At Command Center outside pit entrance.
Friday, June 5, 5:00pm - 7:00pm. * * *
Saturday, June 6, 7:00am - 9:00am.
At Main Stage. June 6, 9:30am * * * June 7, 9:00am. * * *
VINTAGE meeting will follow Drivers' Meeting.
$30.00 (fees to cover Region 10 and National taxes/fees voted upon by members)
$30.00 late fee for entries received after May 26, 2009.
175 NE Gilman Blvd.
Issaquah, WA 98027
Race Director (51220) JON COURTRIGHT, P O BOX 1284, CHELAN, WA
Referee (3962) DOUGLAS SHELTON, 3202 80TH ST E, TACOMA, WA
Assistant Referee (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
Inspector (1651) KIP BROWN, P O BOX 317, PRESTON, WA
Scorer (72102) DEBORAH MYRE, 5133 N 26TH ST, TACOMA, WA
Risk Manager (6182) JACK SIPILA, 1544 KITSAP LAKE RD NW, BREMERTON, WA
VINTAGE REPRESENTATIVE: DOUG WHITLEY, 14114 51ST DR. NE, MARYSVILLE, WA 98271-6643 * * *
VINTAGE INSPECTOR: JIM BARSTOW, 4605 GRAVELLY BEACH RD., OLYMPIA, WA 98502-9230 * * *
VINTAGE INSPECTOR: IKE KIELGLASS, 18826 SE 161ST ST., RENTON, WA 98058-0907
1. WATCH www.tastinracin.com - APBA BOAT RACING PAGE FOR UPDATES & INFORMATION.
2. PLEASE NOTE EARLY REGISTRATION REQUEST. FEES DO NOT NEED TO BE SENT WITH EARLY REGISTRATION FORM. $100.00 drawing for pre-registered boats.
3. NO POP-UP TENTS IN THE HOT PITS -UNLESS CLEARED WITH RACE DIRECTER.
4. PARKING PASS REQUIRED FOR ALL 'RACE/TOW' VEHICLES IN THE PITS. NO PASSENGER CARS OR RV'S ALLOWED INTO THE PITS - ONLY VEHICLES TOWING BOATS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PROCEED TO THE PITS AND THEN ARE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO THE PARKING LOT.
5. THIS IS A GATED EVENT, SEE TnR WEBSITE FOR DETAILS.
6. Per Fire Marshal's Order, all fuel jugs, barrels, etc. will be in the fuel dumps. `NO EXCEPTIONS` Please don't ask!!!
7. Hot Pit Pass Required. If you don't have pit passes, you will have to buy them. - NO kids under the age of 14 in the 'Hot Pits'. - NO pets!! - NO open toe shoes/sandals, etc., are allowed in the Hot Pits - - Police your own crew!
8. Teams will be responsible for their own trash and trash around their boats - bring a garbage bag and dispose of it properly at the race site containers -INCLUDES RECYCLING.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.