APBA HQ IS MOVING
APBA HQ is moving to our temporary home until our new long-term home is secured!
Effective Wednesday (3/2) evening, our phone and internet services will be unavailable.
APBA will be closed Thursday and Friday (3/3-4) to accommodate the move. We will be back in office Monday, March 7.
Your calls and emails will be returned as soon as possible. Your memberships may be a bit delayed, but rest assured, you will still receive your cards in a timely manner. Please be patient with us during this time.
Mail will be forwarded to our new address:
39425 Garfield Rd. Suite #26
Clinton Township, MI 48038
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations
- OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
- HQ Closed for Memorial Day
- BOD Approves New HQ Location
- NEW ADDRESS FOR HQ
- APBA HQ IS MOVING
- Meeting Minutes and 2022 Rulebooks
- APBA National Meeting
- 2021 Sectional Winners
- Stock Commission Hits the Ground Running
- THANK YOU BUDDY
- VINTAGE AND HISTORIC COMMMITEE ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL RUDDERS
- 2021 APBA Hall of Champions Inductees
- Inboard - 2022 Technical Rule Change Proposals