OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
Photo: APBA HQ
The OPC Commission concluded the vote on a motion to clarify OPC Safety Rule 2A.
The rule now reads:
Head and neck restraint systems will be required in all reinforced cockpit driver restraint boats. A support collar (aka donut collar) cannot be used in lieu of a Forward Head Restraint.
This safety rule will be effective immediately.
- 2023 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Meeting Minutes - BOD 10.3.23
- 2024-2025 Category Chairs - Results
- 2023-2024 Region and Commission Election Results
- 2024 Category Chair - Candidate Review
- 2024 Board of Directors and Council-at-Large Results
- 2024 BOD, Council, Category Chair Nominations
- 2023 Referee and Risk Management Test
- Region 9 Time Trials
- APBA Announces Rebrand
- 2023 Inboard Racing Season Rule Proposals
- Vintage and Historic Committee - 2022 Rudders Inductees
- APBA Heading Home
- 2022 Hall of Champions Inductees
- Mike Gibby Gibson Junior Driver Award