2024 BOD, Council, Category Chair Nominations
Photo: Holly Jones - APBA Photo
Please read thoroughly as some items have changed.
Board of Directors, Council-at-Large, and Category Chair Nominations
Board of Directors: Three (3) at-large directors shall be elected annually by the membership for 3-year terms. Nominations are due by August 1.
Council at Large: Four (4) council-members-at-large shall be elected by the membership for 3-year terms. Nominations are due by August 1.
- Board of Directors – Katelyn Fanaris
- Board of Directors – Kurt Romberg
- Board of Directors – Jean Mackay-Schwartz
- Council at Large – Don Allen
- Council at Large – Rich Luhrs
- Council at Large – Cassandra Olson
- Council at Large – Kelly Hannon
Category Chairpersons: Per a revision to APBA Bylaw 12.4.3 “A Category Chairman shall be elected by the category members for a term of two (2) years.” Nominations are due by September 1.
- You must be a member in good standing as of August 1.
- You must hold a Racing or Non-Racing membership
- Associate and Fan members are NOT eligible to vote in APBA elections.
Who to Nominate:
- All Directors must be APBA members in good standing as of August 1st of the election year pursuant to the Bylaws.
- No Licensee member may be a Board of Director per APBA Bylaw 7.2.7
- Per a revision to APBA Bylaw 12.4.3 all Category Chair candidates “will submit to APBA headquarters a written overview of their vision for the Category”
*Any officer, director, owner, agent, or attorney of or for a licensee of the Association may be a member of the Association as a Licensee Member, but he or she shall not have the right to vote or serve as a director or officer of the Association. APBA Bylaw 4.8
If you're nominated:
- You must receive an official nomination from one (1) of the members of the Nominating Committee to be considered for the ballot
- You will be contacted by APBA HQ
- You will be required to supply a short biography and headshot for inclusion on the ballot. Category Chair candidates will be required to submit a written overview of their vision for the category.
- If nominated for multiple offices (BOD and Council), you must inform HQ of which you would prefer by August 15
All nominations for Board of Directors and Council-at-Large must be received at Headquarters prior to August 1.
All nominations for Category Chairpersons must be received at Headquarters prior to September 1.
Refer to the APBA Bylaws for a full description of the Election Process.
2023-2024 NOMINATING COMMITTEE
The Nominating Committee shall consist of the current Board of Directors, Category Chairs, and Region Chairs.
President, Chris Fairchild - email@example.com
Vice President, Mary Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
Kip Brown - email@example.com
Katelyn Fanaris - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fred Hauenstein - email@example.com
Jean Mackay-Schwartz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kurt Romberg - email@example.com
Robin Shane – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Shaw - email@example.com
John Wlodarski III – firstname.lastname@example.org
Howie Nichols - email@example.com
Tom Sutherland - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristi Ellison - email@example.com
Sherron Winer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Wilson - email@example.com
Pete Nichols - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Marie Shaw - email@example.com
Richard Shaw – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Titus - email@example.com
Tom Johnston - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Pavlick - email@example.com
Ken Scoville - firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Carr - email@example.com
Jim Olson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2023-2024 Region and Commission Election Results
- 2024 Category Chair - Candidate Review
- 2024 Board of Directors and Council-at-Large Results
- 2023 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- 2024 BOD, Council, Category Chair Nominations
- 2023 Referee and Risk Management Test
- Region 9 Time Trials
- APBA Announces Rebrand
- 2023 Inboard Racing Season Rule Proposals
- Vintage and Historic Committee - 2022 Rudders Inductees
- APBA Heading Home
- 2022 Hall of Champions Inductees
- Mike Gibby Gibson Junior Driver Award
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Scoopomaniacs Academic Excellence Award