2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH
Marine Racing Club officially announces the 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals will be held at Champions Park Lake, Clark County Fairground in Springfield, Ohio July 13-18, 2020.
Testing will begin Monday, July 13, with racing to follow July 14-17. The blowout day is scheduled for Saturday, July 18. We extend a big thank you to Chris Fairchild, Dana Potts and and Dean Blair for helping make this event happen. We can’t wait to make the 2020 Nationals the best one yet at the new mecca for outboard racing in the USA!
As we begin preparations for the first national championship event ever at Champions Park Lake, a multitude of racers spread all throughout the country have stepped up and donated a plethora of different items and services for Marine Racing Club to raffle off at the nationals. More details will start pouring in over the new few weeks as we finalize everything, so watch the Facebook page for updates.
We also officially announce that through the generosity of John Runne and RunneCraft, we will be raffling off a RunneCraft hydroplane or runabout to one lucky winner at the nationals. The winner can choose to have their new boat built for any class in the Junior, Stock or Modified categories, and be ready to run out front in 2021! We can’t thank John Runne enough for his dedication and commitment to the sport and allowing us to raffle off one of his boats
Expect tickets to begin going for sale within the month!
Continue to watch the Marine Racing Club Facebook page, APBA website and social media, the Throttled: Stock Outboard Racing Podcast Facebook page and tune in to the Throttled podcast for even more surprises. It's going to be a great off-season this year anticipating the 2020 Nationals!
- Oct.31-Nov.1 Event Information
- APBA Relief Fund
- Big Rapids, MI - Unofficial Results
- Race in Peace, Steve Hearn
- IN PERSON ANNUAL MEETING CANCELLED
- Board of Directors and Council-at-Large ELECTION RESULTS
- Region Nominations are OPEN
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- UIM Newsletter - July 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 6-22-20
- Race in Peace, Jeff Williams
- A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- APBA National Championships and Where They Stand
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week