2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH
Marine Racing Club officially announces the 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals will be held at Champions Park Lake, Clark County Fairground in Springfield, Ohio July 13-18, 2020.
Testing will begin Monday, July 13, with racing to follow July 14-17. The blowout day is scheduled for Saturday, July 18. We extend a big thank you to Chris Fairchild, Dana Potts and and Dean Blair for helping make this event happen. We can’t wait to make the 2020 Nationals the best one yet at the new mecca for outboard racing in the USA!
As we begin preparations for the first national championship event ever at Champions Park Lake, a multitude of racers spread all throughout the country have stepped up and donated a plethora of different items and services for Marine Racing Club to raffle off at the nationals. More details will start pouring in over the new few weeks as we finalize everything, so watch the Facebook page for updates.
We also officially announce that through the generosity of John Runne and RunneCraft, we will be raffling off a RunneCraft hydroplane or runabout to one lucky winner at the nationals. The winner can choose to have their new boat built for any class in the Junior, Stock or Modified categories, and be ready to run out front in 2021! We can’t thank John Runne enough for his dedication and commitment to the sport and allowing us to raffle off one of his boats
Expect tickets to begin going for sale within the month!
Continue to watch the Marine Racing Club Facebook page, APBA website and social media, the Throttled: Stock Outboard Racing Podcast Facebook page and tune in to the Throttled podcast for even more surprises. It's going to be a great off-season this year anticipating the 2020 Nationals!
- Big Rapids, MI Unofficial Results
- J. Michael Kelly victorious at San Diego
- Jimmy Shane clinches title in San Diego
- Grass Lake Fall Race 2019
- H1 Championship to be decided in San Diego
- Standish, Maine Unofficial Results
- Lock Haven Labor Day Regatta
- APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - WEST
- The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - EAST
- Boaters Beware Low-Price Regular 88 Gas is Bad for Boats
- Great American Boat Race in Dayton
- Hydros for Heroes 2019
- Results from Kitanning Pennsylvania August 18-19
- Board and Council Election Ballot
- 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH