2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH
Marine Racing Club officially announces the 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals will be held at Champions Park Lake, Clark County Fairground in Springfield, Ohio July 13-18, 2020.
Testing will begin Monday, July 13, with racing to follow July 14-17. The blowout day is scheduled for Saturday, July 18. We extend a big thank you to Chris Fairchild, Dana Potts and and Dean Blair for helping make this event happen. We can’t wait to make the 2020 Nationals the best one yet at the new mecca for outboard racing in the USA!
As we begin preparations for the first national championship event ever at Champions Park Lake, a multitude of racers spread all throughout the country have stepped up and donated a plethora of different items and services for Marine Racing Club to raffle off at the nationals. More details will start pouring in over the new few weeks as we finalize everything, so watch the Facebook page for updates.
We also officially announce that through the generosity of John Runne and RunneCraft, we will be raffling off a RunneCraft hydroplane or runabout to one lucky winner at the nationals. The winner can choose to have their new boat built for any class in the Junior, Stock or Modified categories, and be ready to run out front in 2021! We can’t thank John Runne enough for his dedication and commitment to the sport and allowing us to raffle off one of his boats
Expect tickets to begin going for sale within the month!
Continue to watch the Marine Racing Club Facebook page, APBA website and social media, the Throttled: Stock Outboard Racing Podcast Facebook page and tune in to the Throttled podcast for even more surprises. It's going to be a great off-season this year anticipating the 2020 Nationals!
- May 1-2 Unofficial Race Results
- 2022 National Championships
- Capsule Training Opportunities
- Jesup, GA Championships - Unofficial Results
- Highlands, TX - Unofficial Results
- APBA HQ CLOSED FOR Good Friday
- 2021 Stock-MOD-Junior Nationals Registration
- APBA Announces New 2021 Partner
- STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 2 RESULTS
- Virtual Annual Meeting Minutes
- Vintage and Historic Annual Meeting
- APBA Announces 2021 Offshore Racing Plans
- APBA Vintage and Historic Chairman Announces New Leadership
- APBA Virtual Annual Meeting
- BOD Approves Buckley - Read his introductory note here