2022 Stock Nationals Bid Reopens
Photo: Holly Jones
Peace River Outboard regretfully withdraws it’s bid for the 2022 Stock Outboard National Championships. The lake has a spillway and it’s valve has shown signs of deterioration causing it to leak, unfortunately the repair process is extensive and expensive. Peace River is concerned that with the spillway not fully operational and the summer causing potential droughts it is in the best interest of Stock Outboard to withdraw at this time. As of this time the local government has assured Peace River that it’s April event should not be in jeopardy.
Therefore, the SORC is accepting bids for the 2022 National Championship. Please submit any bid to Stock Outboard Chair Howie Nichols firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20, 2022.
- 2022 Stock Nationals Bid Reopens
- APBA National Meeting Information
- Category Chairs and more...
- Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Board of Directors Meeting 10-5-21
- Region and Commission Election Results 2021-2022
- Board and Council Election Results
- Portsmouth, OH and Wheeling, WV Scheduling Change
- Region Nominations OPEN
- Election Information
- SFI Notice of Counterfeit Parts and Labels
- Stock, MOD, Junior National Championship Program
- BOD and Council Nominations
- Madison Gold Cup Regatta Pre-Race Report
- Capsule Training Opportunities