APBA Director of Operations
At the Office:
We regretfully announce the resignation of Sarah Ealy, APBA Director of Operations. Sarah began with APBA just under one year ago, on June 4th, and has made many positive strides for our organization. Unfortunately, she tendered her resignation after receiving an offer to return to the medical field in which she worked prior to joining APBA. Sarah's last day with APBA was yesterday, May 30th. We wish Sarah the best of luck with her new career, and thank her for all the efforts put forth.
APBA Vice President Chris Fairchild has taken on the task of locating an interim replacement for the Director of Operations position. He has specific ideas that he wishes to pursue, and has asked to take the lead on this search. APBA hopes to have an Interim Director in place as soon as possible to continue moving the office forward.
Thank you, and safe racing / travels to all.
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons
- 2020 Offshore Racing Rules
- GT-1 Ballot Results - OPC
- Board of Directors Meeting 4.10.20
- March 31 Update from President Fairchild
- 2020 HYDROFEST CANCELLED FOR SUMMER, PLANS UNDERWAY FOR 2021
- MOD Rule Change - Ballot Results 2.0
- A Message from APBA President Chris Fairchild
- APBA COVID-19 Updates
- Official Statement on Coronavirus
- Lakeland, FL - Unofficial Results
- MOD Rule Change - Ballot Results