APBA Director of Operations
At the Office:
We regretfully announce the resignation of Sarah Ealy, APBA Director of Operations. Sarah began with APBA just under one year ago, on June 4th, and has made many positive strides for our organization. Unfortunately, she tendered her resignation after receiving an offer to return to the medical field in which she worked prior to joining APBA. Sarah's last day with APBA was yesterday, May 30th. We wish Sarah the best of luck with her new career, and thank her for all the efforts put forth.
APBA Vice President Chris Fairchild has taken on the task of locating an interim replacement for the Director of Operations position. He has specific ideas that he wishes to pursue, and has asked to take the lead on this search. APBA hopes to have an Interim Director in place as soon as possible to continue moving the office forward.
Thank you, and safe racing / travels to all.
- Virtual Annual Meeting Minutes
- APBA Vintage and Historic Chairman Announces New Leadership
- APBA Virtual Annual Meeting
- BOD Approves Buckley - Read his introductory note here
- New Vintage Chairperson Pending Board Approval
- Race in Peace, Edgar Rose
- Orange Cup Regatta Reschedules For October
- STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 1 RESULTS
- Board of Directors Meeting 12-10-20
- APBA Announces New 2021 Partner
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 11-12-20
- Buckeye, AZ - Unofficial Results
- Jesup, GA - Unofficial Results
- Region and Commission Election Results
- Board of Directors Meeting 9-30-20