APBA Director of Operations
At the Office:
We regretfully announce the resignation of Sarah Ealy, APBA Director of Operations. Sarah began with APBA just under one year ago, on June 4th, and has made many positive strides for our organization. Unfortunately, she tendered her resignation after receiving an offer to return to the medical field in which she worked prior to joining APBA. Sarah's last day with APBA was yesterday, May 30th. We wish Sarah the best of luck with her new career, and thank her for all the efforts put forth.
APBA Vice President Chris Fairchild has taken on the task of locating an interim replacement for the Director of Operations position. He has specific ideas that he wishes to pursue, and has asked to take the lead on this search. APBA hopes to have an Interim Director in place as soon as possible to continue moving the office forward.
Thank you, and safe racing / travels to all.
- Board and Council Election Ballot
- 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH
- Top O' Michigan Marathon Nationals 2019
- BoD Write-In Campaign - John Runne
- Race at the Ridge in Pleasant Ridge, Maine
- J. Michael Kelly awarded win at HomeStreet Bank Cup
- Kelly, Shane win preliminary heats at Seafair
- HomeStreet Bank Cup - high speed racing at Seattle Seafair
- 2019 SO and J Nationals unofficial results
- J. Michael Kelly scores first season win in the U-12
- Inboard Eastern Divisionals coming July 27 and 28
- COA Thompson, CT regatta results
- Black Lake Results July 6-7
- Jimmy Shane sweeps weekend, brings home 112th Gold Cup Trophy
- Springfield, Ohio Results July 6-7 - unofficial