APBA Director of Operations
At the Office:
We regretfully announce the resignation of Sarah Ealy, APBA Director of Operations. Sarah began with APBA just under one year ago, on June 4th, and has made many positive strides for our organization. Unfortunately, she tendered her resignation after receiving an offer to return to the medical field in which she worked prior to joining APBA. Sarah's last day with APBA was yesterday, May 30th. We wish Sarah the best of luck with her new career, and thank her for all the efforts put forth.
APBA Vice President Chris Fairchild has taken on the task of locating an interim replacement for the Director of Operations position. He has specific ideas that he wishes to pursue, and has asked to take the lead on this search. APBA hopes to have an Interim Director in place as soon as possible to continue moving the office forward.
Thank you, and safe racing / travels to all.
- Del Red Pub Soap Lake Regatta results
- Captain Hook Sets Another Offshore Record
- Progress on APBA Website!
- Fireside 500 Results
- Milton, New Hampshire, Results
- APBA BOARD, COUNCIL NOMINATIONS DUE BY JULY 1
- Meet Our New Director of Operations
- Results from Silver Lake, Washington
- APBA Director of Operations
- Franklin results
- Race the Joe! Results
- APBA Scorer Annette Weber Honored with Award
- Graham Trucking Racing at pre-season test session
- BREMERTON MAY 2019
- Standish, Maine Results