APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - WEST
The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge is brought to you by the Inboard Racing Commission.
Inboard classes will be divided into 3 groupings, both in the East and in the West.
Each class will race against their own class of boats at all races and receive points according to the Inboard points structure.
This is not a combination of classes. Racing will take place as usual.
The idea of the Championship Challenge is to create a points chase across classes within the grouping.
That means at the end of the season we have tight competition between class points leaders, while giving an incentive to race at all events.
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 6-22-20
- Race in Peace, Jeff Williams
- A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- APBA National Championships and Where They Stand
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons
- 2020 Offshore Racing Rules
- GT-1 Ballot Results - OPC
- Board of Directors Meeting 4.10.20
- March 31 Update from President Fairchild
- 2020 HYDROFEST CANCELLED FOR SUMMER, PLANS UNDERWAY FOR 2021