APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - WEST
The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge is brought to you by the Inboard Racing Commission.
Inboard classes will be divided into 3 groupings, both in the East and in the West.
Each class will race against their own class of boats at all races and receive points according to the Inboard points structure.
This is not a combination of classes. Racing will take place as usual.
The idea of the Championship Challenge is to create a points chase across classes within the grouping.
That means at the end of the season we have tight competition between class points leaders, while giving an incentive to race at all events.
- BOD and Council Biographies
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations
- OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
- HQ Closed for Memorial Day
- BOD Approves New HQ Location
- NEW ADDRESS FOR HQ
- APBA HQ IS MOVING
- Meeting Minutes and 2022 Rulebooks
- APBA National Meeting
- 2021 Sectional Winners
- Stock Commission Hits the Ground Running
- THANK YOU BUDDY
- VINTAGE AND HISTORIC COMMMITEE ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL RUDDERS
- 2021 APBA Hall of Champions Inductees