IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
Per the APBA Board of Directors:
General Safety Rule 3.C. has been REMOVED effective immediately.
"Unrestrained drivers in Junior, SO, Mod, and PRO classes, must wear cut-resistant socks, or other cut-resistant footwear at all times while on the water for the purpose of driving racing equipment."
Although this rule has been removed, it is still strongly suggested that cut-resistant footwear be used if at all possible.
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 11-12-20
- Buckeye, AZ - Unofficial Results
- Jesup, GA - Unofficial Results
- Region and Commission Election Results
- Board of Directors Meeting 9-30-20
- Oct.31-Nov.1 Event Information
- APBA Relief Fund
- Big Rapids, MI - Unofficial Results
- Race in Peace, Steve Hearn
- IN PERSON ANNUAL MEETING CANCELLED
- Board of Directors and Council-at-Large ELECTION RESULTS
- Region Nominations are OPEN
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- UIM Newsletter - July 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20