IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
Per the APBA Board of Directors:
General Safety Rule 3.C. has been REMOVED effective immediately.
"Unrestrained drivers in Junior, SO, Mod, and PRO classes, must wear cut-resistant socks, or other cut-resistant footwear at all times while on the water for the purpose of driving racing equipment."
Although this rule has been removed, it is still strongly suggested that cut-resistant footwear be used if at all possible.
- May 1-2 Unofficial Race Results
- 2022 National Championships
- Capsule Training Opportunities
- Jesup, GA Championships - Unofficial Results
- Highlands, TX - Unofficial Results
- APBA HQ CLOSED FOR Good Friday
- 2021 Stock-MOD-Junior Nationals Registration
- APBA Announces New 2021 Partner
- STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 2 RESULTS
- Virtual Annual Meeting Minutes
- Vintage and Historic Annual Meeting
- APBA Announces 2021 Offshore Racing Plans
- APBA Vintage and Historic Chairman Announces New Leadership
- APBA Virtual Annual Meeting
- BOD Approves Buckley - Read his introductory note here