IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
Per the APBA Board of Directors:
General Safety Rule 3.C. has been REMOVED effective immediately.
"Unrestrained drivers in Junior, SO, Mod, and PRO classes, must wear cut-resistant socks, or other cut-resistant footwear at all times while on the water for the purpose of driving racing equipment."
Although this rule has been removed, it is still strongly suggested that cut-resistant footwear be used if at all possible.
- 2020 Stock-Mod-J Nationals Hotels and Camping
- 2020 National Meeting Information
- 2019 APBA High Point Winners Are Online
- Best Site Award Deadline Nov. 15
- 2019 Inboard Western Championship Challenge
- Category Chair - Election Results
- Tabor City, NC - Unofficial Results
- Inboard Divisional bids welcome NOW
- Region 6 final 2019 inboard race at caesars creek
- Region Meeting Info
- Millville Fall Results
- 2019 Inboard Rookie of the Year Nominations due Nov. 15
- Inboard Eastern Championship Challenge
- Oroville CA Unofficial Results Sept 28-29
- Unofficial Results from Wilson NC Oct. 5-6, 2019