Richland Regatta 2019
Photo: Matt Yarno
From Matt Yarno
Austin Eacret swept the 2.5 Litre Stock class as John Culver, Nick Bononcini, Bill Strain, Matt Mattson, Kurt Myers and Bill Strain picked up multiple wins during the regatta held on the Columbia River.
The Richland Regatta featured seven classes from the Inboard racing category. The three day event was held at Howard Amon Park and racers attending from all over the Pacific Northwest.
The Northwest Power Boat Association conducted an APBA Driving School during the event.
We would like to thank John Culver and the race committee for their hard work on putting on this successful event.
- Millville Fall Results
- 2019 Inboard Rookie of the Year Nominations due Nov. 15
- Region Meeting Info
- Inboard Eastern Championship Challenge
- Oroville CA Unofficial Results Sept 28-29
- Unofficial Results from Wilson NC Oct. 5-6, 2019
- 2020 National Meeting Information
- IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
- 2019 APBA Best Site Award
- Manson Hydrofest Sept. 28-29 unofficial results
- Franklin, PA unofficial results
- Board of Directors and Council at Large RESULTS
- Kingston, New Hampshire unofficial results
- San Diego Bayfair 2019 - Stock, Inboard, OPC
- Rock the Boat November 2-3