Richland Regatta 2019
Photo: Matt Yarno
From Matt Yarno
Austin Eacret swept the 2.5 Litre Stock class as John Culver, Nick Bononcini, Bill Strain, Matt Mattson, Kurt Myers and Bill Strain picked up multiple wins during the regatta held on the Columbia River.
The Richland Regatta featured seven classes from the Inboard racing category. The three day event was held at Howard Amon Park and racers attending from all over the Pacific Northwest.
The Northwest Power Boat Association conducted an APBA Driving School during the event.
We would like to thank John Culver and the race committee for their hard work on putting on this successful event.
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 6-22-20
- Race in Peace, Jeff Williams
- A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- APBA National Championships and Where They Stand
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons
- 2020 Offshore Racing Rules
- GT-1 Ballot Results - OPC
- Board of Directors Meeting 4.10.20
- March 31 Update from President Fairchild
- 2020 HYDROFEST CANCELLED FOR SUMMER, PLANS UNDERWAY FOR 2021