Richland Regatta 2019
Photo: Matt Yarno
From Matt Yarno
Austin Eacret swept the 2.5 Litre Stock class as John Culver, Nick Bononcini, Bill Strain, Matt Mattson, Kurt Myers and Bill Strain picked up multiple wins during the regatta held on the Columbia River.
The Richland Regatta featured seven classes from the Inboard racing category. The three day event was held at Howard Amon Park and racers attending from all over the Pacific Northwest.
The Northwest Power Boat Association conducted an APBA Driving School during the event.
We would like to thank John Culver and the race committee for their hard work on putting on this successful event.
- Capsule Training Opportunities
- Jesup, GA Championships - Unofficial Results
- Highlands, TX - Unofficial Results
- APBA HQ CLOSED FOR Good Friday
- 2021 Stock-MOD-Junior Nationals Registration
- APBA Announces New 2021 Partner
- STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 2 RESULTS
- Virtual Annual Meeting Minutes
- Vintage and Historic Annual Meeting
- APBA Announces 2021 Offshore Racing Plans
- APBA Vintage and Historic Chairman Announces New Leadership
- APBA Virtual Annual Meeting
- BOD Approves Buckley - Read his introductory note here
- New Vintage Chairperson Pending Board Approval
- Race in Peace, Edgar Rose