STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 1 RESULTS
STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT #1 RESULTS
The SORC has debated and approved the following by the majority:
1) Championship racing numbers -Allow the carryover of the national championship numbers from 2020 to 2021 and also the sectional winners from each state. This does include the marathon national high point champions, but not the marathon national champions since Top 'O was able to be contested in 2020.
2) Eastern Championships approval - Approve Jesup, Ga for April 8 - 11, 2021(Peace River Outboard has asked for an early approval due to the possibility of sponsorship)
3) Pre-qualification carry over - All champions who were pre-qualified for any of the 2020 National Championships will now be pre-qualified for any of the 2021 National Championships.
4) Racing number 5-P -This motion would retire this number in honor of long time Stock Outboard Inspector, Jeff Williams from Ford City, PA.
5) Yamato cylinder size - Our Technical Committee has suggested that we raise the maximum bore size for the Yamato Models 102, 302, 321 & 331 from 2.625" to 2.637". This will allow clearance for the new .030" over pistons approved last season.
Stock Outboard Chairman
- Virtual Annual Meeting Minutes
- APBA Vintage and Historic Chairman Announces New Leadership
- APBA Virtual Annual Meeting
- BOD Approves Buckley - Read his introductory note here
- New Vintage Chairperson Pending Board Approval
- Race in Peace, Edgar Rose
- Orange Cup Regatta Reschedules For October
- STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 1 RESULTS
- Board of Directors Meeting 12-10-20
- APBA Announces New 2021 Partner
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 11-12-20
- Buckeye, AZ - Unofficial Results
- Jesup, GA - Unofficial Results
- Region and Commission Election Results
- Board of Directors Meeting 9-30-20