STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 1 RESULTS
STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT #1 RESULTS
The SORC has debated and approved the following by the majority:
1) Championship racing numbers -Allow the carryover of the national championship numbers from 2020 to 2021 and also the sectional winners from each state. This does include the marathon national high point champions, but not the marathon national champions since Top 'O was able to be contested in 2020.
2) Eastern Championships approval - Approve Jesup, Ga for April 8 - 11, 2021(Peace River Outboard has asked for an early approval due to the possibility of sponsorship)
3) Pre-qualification carry over - All champions who were pre-qualified for any of the 2020 National Championships will now be pre-qualified for any of the 2021 National Championships.
4) Racing number 5-P -This motion would retire this number in honor of long time Stock Outboard Inspector, Jeff Williams from Ford City, PA.
5) Yamato cylinder size - Our Technical Committee has suggested that we raise the maximum bore size for the Yamato Models 102, 302, 321 & 331 from 2.625" to 2.637". This will allow clearance for the new .030" over pistons approved last season.
Stock Outboard Chairman
- 2022 Stock Nationals Bid Reopens
- APBA National Meeting Information
- Category Chairs and more...
- Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Board of Directors Meeting 10-5-21
- Region and Commission Election Results 2021-2022
- Board and Council Election Results
- Portsmouth, OH and Wheeling, WV Scheduling Change
- Region Nominations OPEN
- Election Information
- SFI Notice of Counterfeit Parts and Labels
- Stock, MOD, Junior National Championship Program
- BOD and Council Nominations
- Madison Gold Cup Regatta Pre-Race Report
- Capsule Training Opportunities