UIM is proud to launch the 2017 UIM Environmental Award
Encouraged by the success of past editions, the UIM is proud to launch the 2017 UIM Environmental Award and Special Mentions.
WHAT ARE THE UIM ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD & SPECIAL MENTIONS
This award recognizes outstanding environmental leaders, whether individuals or organizations that have excelled in inspiration, vision, innovation, leadership and initiatives to the benefit of the Environment.
WHO CAN ENTER?
UIM Member Federations, racing teams, boat builders, engine manufacturers, universities, research centers, scientists, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO's), event organizers, companies and individuals are all eligible for the 2017 UIM Environmental Award and Special Mentions.
The Awards can be won through positive and proven actions and efforts favoring the protection of the environment which result in a reduction of the environmental footprint in all types of motorboating activities.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THE RECOGNITION?
The 2017 UIM Environmental Award Winner and the Special Mentions will be announced early February 2018 through a press release presenting the company/ organisation and the winning projects.
The winners of the 2017 Environmental Award and Special Mentions will be invited to attend the UIM Awards Giving Gala and will be presented with a personalized trophy in presence of 450 international guests.
The winners will also be offered the opportunity to present their projects at the UIM Gala press conference,attended by international press representatives, televisions, photographers and the UIM TV Production.
HOW TO ENTER?
Simply complete the below attached Entry Form for the 2017 Environmental Award incl. terms and conditions for application and return it no later than 15th December 2017.
- Rule Books coming online
- Results for Jesup, Georgia, April 2019
- Vintage Raceboats Light Up Tavares
- New Panther Is Taking Shape Nicely
- APBA Region 6 2019 Spring Meeting Notes
- 2019 Ocean Cup
- Region Meetings are happening now!
- Tate Grabs Bayfair Crown, Ends Season with Five Race Wins
- First Female Crew Chief in the Madison Regatta Modern Era
- Gallagher Take National Title in Eventful P1 Superstock USA Championship Finale
- Fountain Kilo Boat Build On Track For Record Attempt
- APBA elects new President
- Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
- Woodle defends Bubba Burger Junior Hydroplane Series Titles
- UIM is proud to launch the 2017 UIM Environmental Award