Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
Seattle, WA -- H1 Unlimited hydroplanes (www.H1Unlimited.com) writing team will cover all teams in racing series, along with participants and fan activities within the sport. Our goal at H1 Unlimited hydroplanes is to provide enough quality content to make us a consistent weekly resource for news and information for all of your favorites within the sport of H1 Unlimited hydroplane racing. In order to do so, it requires building a strong team of writers. There are opportunities to join our team to help us do so.
Responsibilities include writing and producing accurate and entertaining content. Prior experience writing in an on-line platform is always beneficial, but certainly not required. We will make available the participants including H1 Unlimited hydroplane teams to writers to to gain experience or sharpen your skills so that in the future you can use your time writing with us as example to elevate your skills for future employment.
If you are interested in being part of the team, you must submit at least one a month. That's all! We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email your experience to H1UnlimitedHydroplanes@gmail.com
- Rule Books coming online
- Results for Jesup, Georgia, April 2019
- Vintage Raceboats Light Up Tavares
- New Panther Is Taking Shape Nicely
- APBA Region 6 2019 Spring Meeting Notes
- 2019 Ocean Cup
- Region Meetings are happening now!
- Tate Grabs Bayfair Crown, Ends Season with Five Race Wins
- First Female Crew Chief in the Madison Regatta Modern Era
- Gallagher Take National Title in Eventful P1 Superstock USA Championship Finale
- Fountain Kilo Boat Build On Track For Record Attempt
- APBA elects new President
- Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
- Woodle defends Bubba Burger Junior Hydroplane Series Titles
- UIM is proud to launch the 2017 UIM Environmental Award