Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
Seattle, WA -- H1 Unlimited hydroplanes (www.H1Unlimited.com) writing team will cover all teams in racing series, along with participants and fan activities within the sport. Our goal at H1 Unlimited hydroplanes is to provide enough quality content to make us a consistent weekly resource for news and information for all of your favorites within the sport of H1 Unlimited hydroplane racing. In order to do so, it requires building a strong team of writers. There are opportunities to join our team to help us do so.
Responsibilities include writing and producing accurate and entertaining content. Prior experience writing in an on-line platform is always beneficial, but certainly not required. We will make available the participants including H1 Unlimited hydroplane teams to writers to to gain experience or sharpen your skills so that in the future you can use your time writing with us as example to elevate your skills for future employment.
If you are interested in being part of the team, you must submit at least one a month. That's all! We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email your experience to H1UnlimitedHydroplanes@gmail.com
- 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH
- Top O' Michigan Marathon Nationals 2019
- BoD Write-In Campaign - John Runne
- Race at the Ridge in Pleasant Ridge, Maine
- J. Michael Kelly awarded win at HomeStreet Bank Cup
- Kelly, Shane win preliminary heats at Seafair
- HomeStreet Bank Cup - high speed racing at Seattle Seafair
- 2019 SO and J Nationals unofficial results
- J. Michael Kelly scores first season win in the U-12
- Inboard Eastern Divisionals coming July 27 and 28
- COA Thompson, CT regatta results
- Black Lake Results July 6-7
- Jimmy Shane sweeps weekend, brings home 112th Gold Cup Trophy
- Springfield, Ohio Results July 6-7 - unofficial
- Springfield, Ohio Unofficial Results July 6-7