Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
Seattle, WA -- H1 Unlimited hydroplanes (www.H1Unlimited.com) writing team will cover all teams in racing series, along with participants and fan activities within the sport. Our goal at H1 Unlimited hydroplanes is to provide enough quality content to make us a consistent weekly resource for news and information for all of your favorites within the sport of H1 Unlimited hydroplane racing. In order to do so, it requires building a strong team of writers. There are opportunities to join our team to help us do so.
Responsibilities include writing and producing accurate and entertaining content. Prior experience writing in an on-line platform is always beneficial, but certainly not required. We will make available the participants including H1 Unlimited hydroplane teams to writers to to gain experience or sharpen your skills so that in the future you can use your time writing with us as example to elevate your skills for future employment.
If you are interested in being part of the team, you must submit at least one a month. That's all! We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email your experience to H1UnlimitedHydroplanes@gmail.com
- Region 6 final 2019 inboard race at caesars creek
- Region Meeting Info
- Millville Fall Results
- 2019 Inboard Rookie of the Year Nominations due Nov. 15
- Inboard Eastern Championship Challenge
- Oroville CA Unofficial Results Sept 28-29
- Unofficial Results from Wilson NC Oct. 5-6, 2019
- 2020 National Meeting Information
- IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
- 2019 APBA Best Site Award
- Manson Hydrofest Sept. 28-29 unofficial results
- Franklin, PA unofficial results
- Board of Directors and Council at Large RESULTS
- Kingston, New Hampshire unofficial results
- San Diego Bayfair 2019 - Stock, Inboard, OPC