Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
Seattle, WA -- H1 Unlimited hydroplanes (www.H1Unlimited.com) writing team will cover all teams in racing series, along with participants and fan activities within the sport. Our goal at H1 Unlimited hydroplanes is to provide enough quality content to make us a consistent weekly resource for news and information for all of your favorites within the sport of H1 Unlimited hydroplane racing. In order to do so, it requires building a strong team of writers. There are opportunities to join our team to help us do so.
Responsibilities include writing and producing accurate and entertaining content. Prior experience writing in an on-line platform is always beneficial, but certainly not required. We will make available the participants including H1 Unlimited hydroplane teams to writers to to gain experience or sharpen your skills so that in the future you can use your time writing with us as example to elevate your skills for future employment.
If you are interested in being part of the team, you must submit at least one a month. That's all! We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email your experience to H1UnlimitedHydroplanes@gmail.com
- Hydroplanes set to rip up the aqua oval on Lake Guntersville
- Mod and PRO Nationals 2019
- Seaside, Oregon results
- How to Listen to the National Anthem
- 2020 Midwest Inboard Driving School
- Constantine Joe Whetstone Memorial
- Del Red Pub Soap Lake Regatta results
- Captain Hook Sets Another Offshore Record
- Progress on APBA Website!
- Fireside 500 Results
- Milton, New Hampshire, Results
- APBA BOARD, COUNCIL NOMINATIONS DUE BY JULY 1
- Meet Our New Director of Operations
- Results from Silver Lake, Washington
- APBA Director of Operations