Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
Seattle, WA -- H1 Unlimited hydroplanes (www.H1Unlimited.com) writing team will cover all teams in racing series, along with participants and fan activities within the sport. Our goal at H1 Unlimited hydroplanes is to provide enough quality content to make us a consistent weekly resource for news and information for all of your favorites within the sport of H1 Unlimited hydroplane racing. In order to do so, it requires building a strong team of writers. There are opportunities to join our team to help us do so.
Responsibilities include writing and producing accurate and entertaining content. Prior experience writing in an on-line platform is always beneficial, but certainly not required. We will make available the participants including H1 Unlimited hydroplane teams to writers to to gain experience or sharpen your skills so that in the future you can use your time writing with us as example to elevate your skills for future employment.
If you are interested in being part of the team, you must submit at least one a month. That's all! We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email your experience to H1UnlimitedHydroplanes@gmail.com
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 6-22-20
- Race in Peace, Jeff Williams
- A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- APBA National Championships and Where They Stand
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons
- 2020 Offshore Racing Rules
- GT-1 Ballot Results - OPC
- Board of Directors Meeting 4.10.20
- March 31 Update from President Fairchild
- 2020 HYDROFEST CANCELLED FOR SUMMER, PLANS UNDERWAY FOR 2021