2020 National Meeting Information
Photo: APBA HQ
2020 National Meeting Info!
SCHEDULE: See the attached PDF for the Meeting Schedule
WHEN: JANUARY 22-25, 2020
HILTON SEATTLE AIRPORT AND CONFERENCE CENTER
17620 INTERNATIONAL BLVD, SEATTLE, WA 98188
ROOM RATE: $129 PER NIGHT
-SELF PARKING REDUCED TO $12/NIGHT
-COMPLIMENTARY 24-HOUR AIRPORT SHUTTLE
-EASY ACCESS TO LIGHT RAIL SHUTTLE CONNECTING TO DOWNTOWN SEATTLE
- Call the hotel directly at 206-244-4800
- Call our 1-800 number at 1-888-235-4465
- Make reservations online at https://book.passkey.com/go/apba2020
Reference the group code APBA20.
REGISTRATION: You may register and pay online via the link OR click the PDF below to print and mail in a copy with check or card information enclosed. Register by 1/6/2020 for lower rates!
WHAT: A Night to Remember
WHEN: Thursday, January 23, 2020 7:00-10:00pm
WHERE: Hydroplane Museum
Buses will be provided for those not having cars or not wanting to drive. There will be alcohol available at the museum.
- Small museum auction
- No host cash bar
- Music and dancing
- Munchies or light dinner
RSVP: This event is FREE but a ticket will be required in order to attend. Please RSVP to email@example.com !
- Race in Peace, Gary Romberg
- Bradenton Area River Regatta February 8, 2020
- 2020 National Meeting Information
- GULFPORT GRAND PRIX MARCH 27-29, 2020
- ORANGE CUP REGATTA MARCH 6-8, 2020
- 2019 Sectional Winners
- 2019 APBA Hall of Champions inductees
- Chris Fairchild Elected APBA President
- Stock Outboard Ballot Announcement
- 2020 Stock-Mod-J Nationals Hotels and Camping
- 2019 APBA High Point Winners Are Online
- Best Site Award Deadline Nov. 15
- 2019 Inboard Western Championship Challenge
- Category Chair - Election Results
- Tabor City, NC - Unofficial Results