2020 National Meeting Information
Photo: APBA HQ
2020 National Meeting Info!
SCHEDULE: See the attached PDF for the Meeting Schedule
WHEN: JANUARY 22-25, 2020
HILTON SEATTLE AIRPORT AND CONFERENCE CENTER
17620 INTERNATIONAL BLVD, SEATTLE, WA 98188
ROOM RATE: $129 PER NIGHT
-SELF PARKING REDUCED TO $12/NIGHT
-COMPLIMENTARY 24-HOUR AIRPORT SHUTTLE
-EASY ACCESS TO LIGHT RAIL SHUTTLE CONNECTING TO DOWNTOWN SEATTLE
- Call the hotel directly at 206-244-4800
- Call our 1-800 number at 1-888-235-4465
- Make reservations online at https://book.passkey.com/go/apba2020
Reference the group code APBA20.
REGISTRATION: You may register and pay online via the link OR click the PDF below to print and mail in a copy with check or card information enclosed. Register by 1/6/2020 for lower rates!
WHAT: A Night to Remember
WHEN: Thursday, January 23, 2020 7:00-10:00pm
WHERE: Hydroplane Museum
Buses will be provided for those not having cars or not wanting to drive. There will be alcohol available at the museum.
- Small museum auction
- No host cash bar
- Music and dancing
- Munchies or light dinner
RSVP: This event is FREE but a ticket will be required in order to attend. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org !
- UIM Newsletter - July 2020
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 6-22-20
- Race in Peace, Jeff Williams
- A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- APBA National Championships and Where They Stand
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons
- 2020 Offshore Racing Rules
- GT-1 Ballot Results - OPC
- Board of Directors Meeting 4.10.20
- March 31 Update from President Fairchild