2023 BOD and Council Nominations
Photo: APBA HQ
Board of Directors and Council at Large Nominations
Board of Directors: Three (3) at-large directors shall be elected annually by the membership for 3-year terms.
Council at Large: Four (4) council-members-at-large shall be elected by the membership for 3-year terms.
- Board of Directors – Matt Yarno
- Board of Directors – Kyle Bahl
- Board of Directors – Fred Hauenstein
- Council at Large – Patrick Gleason
- Council at Large – Bob Wartinger
- Council at Large – Johnny Wlodarski
- Council at Large – Mikey Pavlick
- You must be a member in good standing as of August 1.
- You must hold a Racing or Non-Racing membership
- Associate and Fan members are NOT eligible to vote in APBA elections.
Who to Nominate:
- All Directors must be APBA members in good standing as of August 1st of the election year pursuant to the ByLaws.
- No Licensee member may be a Board of Director per APBA ByLaw 7.2.7
*Any officer, director, owner, agent, or attorney of or for a licensee of the Association may be a member of the Association as a Licensee Member, but he or she shall not have the right to vote or serve as a director or officer of the Association. APBA ByLaw 4.8
If you're nominated:
- You must receive an official nomination from one (1) of the members of the Nominating Committee to be considered for the ballot
- You will be contacted by APBA HQ
- You will be required to supply a short biography for inclusion on the ballot
- If nominated for multiple offices, you must inform HQ of which you would prefer by August 15
All nominations must be received at Headquarters prior to August 1.
Refer to the APBA Bylaws, article 9, for a full description of the Election Process.
2023 NOMINATING COMMITTEE
The Nominating Committee shall consist of the current Board of Directors, Category Chairs, and Region Chairs.
President, Chris Fairchildfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Mary Williamsemail@example.com
Board of Directors
Ann Marie Shawfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Gibby Gibson Junior Driver Award
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Scoopomaniacs Academic Excellence Award
- 22-23 Region and Commission Election Results
- 22-23 Board and Council Election Results
- Region Nominations
- BOD and Council Biographies
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations
- OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
- HQ Closed for Memorial Day
- BOD Approves New HQ Location
- NEW ADDRESS FOR HQ
- APBA HQ IS MOVING
- Meeting Minutes and 2022 Rulebooks
- APBA National Meeting