APBA BOARD, COUNCIL NOMINATIONS DUE BY JULY 1
5 Board of Directors positions and 4 Council at Large spots are open for 2020.
Refer to the APBA Bylaws for a full description of the election process.
Board of Directors: the three people receiving the most votes shall receive a 3-year term; the two people with the next highest vote total shall receive a 1-year term.
Council at Large: members shall receive a 3-year term.
**No Licensee member may serve on the Board of Directors.
**All Directors must be voting members of APBA pursuant to the Bylaws
The Nominating Committee consists of the current Board of Directors, Category Chairs, and Region Chairs. All nominations must be received at Headquarters prior to July 1.
You must receive an official nomination from at least one of member of the Nominating Committee to be considered for the ballot.
If nominated, you will be contacted to confirm your acceptance. You will also be asked to submit a short bio of yourself for inclusion on the ballot.
American Power Boat Association
17640 E 9 Mile Rd
Eastpointe, MI 48021 USA
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons
- 2020 Offshore Racing Rules
- GT-1 Ballot Results - OPC
- Board of Directors Meeting 4.10.20
- March 31 Update from President Fairchild
- 2020 HYDROFEST CANCELLED FOR SUMMER, PLANS UNDERWAY FOR 2021
- MOD Rule Change - Ballot Results 2.0
- A Message from APBA President Chris Fairchild
- APBA COVID-19 Updates
- Official Statement on Coronavirus
- Lakeland, FL - Unofficial Results
- MOD Rule Change - Ballot Results