APBA BOARD, COUNCIL NOMINATIONS DUE BY JULY 1
5 Board of Directors positions and 4 Council at Large spots are open for 2020.
Refer to the APBA Bylaws for a full description of the election process.
Board of Directors: the three people receiving the most votes shall receive a 3-year term; the two people with the next highest vote total shall receive a 1-year term.
Council at Large: members shall receive a 3-year term.
**No Licensee member may serve on the Board of Directors.
**All Directors must be voting members of APBA pursuant to the Bylaws
The Nominating Committee consists of the current Board of Directors, Category Chairs, and Region Chairs. All nominations must be received at Headquarters prior to July 1.
You must receive an official nomination from at least one of member of the Nominating Committee to be considered for the ballot.
If nominated, you will be contacted to confirm your acceptance. You will also be asked to submit a short bio of yourself for inclusion on the ballot.
American Power Boat Association
17640 E 9 Mile Rd
Eastpointe, MI 48021 USA
- 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH
- Top O' Michigan Marathon Nationals 2019
- BoD Write-In Campaign - John Runne
- Race at the Ridge in Pleasant Ridge, Maine
- J. Michael Kelly awarded win at HomeStreet Bank Cup
- Kelly, Shane win preliminary heats at Seafair
- HomeStreet Bank Cup - high speed racing at Seattle Seafair
- 2019 SO and J Nationals unofficial results
- J. Michael Kelly scores first season win in the U-12
- Inboard Eastern Divisionals coming July 27 and 28
- COA Thompson, CT regatta results
- Black Lake Results July 6-7
- Jimmy Shane sweeps weekend, brings home 112th Gold Cup Trophy
- Springfield, Ohio Results July 6-7 - unofficial
- Springfield, Ohio Unofficial Results July 6-7