APBA Heading Home
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI – As of Monday, Dec. 19, 2022, APBA will be packing up to leave its home in Michigan for sunny skies and warmer weather in Auburndale, Florida. The office phones and email will remain open through Wednesday, Dec. 21 to continue to serve our members as best as possible. The office will have its normal holiday closure starting Thursday, Dec. 22 and will resume operations Monday, Jan. 2.
APBA makes this move after many months of searching for a new permanent home for the national headquarters. Our official home will begin construction in the coming months and we will work to keep our members up to date on the progress of the project. For the time being, we will be in a smaller space close to the permanent facility to aid in on-site requirements, monitor progress, and hire new local employees.
The new address for APBA National Headquarters will change to our permanent location and remain unchanged during the construction process to aid the members in a smoother transition with minimal twists and turns. The long-existing phone number will remain unchanged.
APBA National Headquarters’ new address will be:
American Power Boat Association
2701 Lake Myrtle Park Rd.
Auburndale, FL 33823
Mail will be forwarded to the new address and we will continue to check in with the Clinton Township mailbox for some time as well to ensure no correspondence with our members is missed.
- 2023 Referee and Risk Management Test
- Region 9 Time Trials
- APBA Announces Rebrand
- 2023 Inboard Racing Season Rule Proposals
- Vintage and Historic Committee - 2022 Rudders Inductees
- APBA Heading Home
- 2022 Hall of Champions Inductees
- Mike Gibby Gibson Junior Driver Award
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Scoopomaniacs Academic Excellence Award
- 22-23 Region and Commission Election Results
- 22-23 Board and Council Election Results
- Region Nominations
- BOD and Council Biographies
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations