Board and Council Election Ballot
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO REQUIRES A MAILED PAPER BALLOT PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT APBA HEADQUARTERS
CLICK ON THE FILE FOR THE LINK TO VOTE:
BALLOTS MUST BE COMPLETE BY SEPTEMBER 1
- 5 Board of Director positions and 4 Council at Large positions
- Refer to the APBA Bylaws for a full description of the Election Process.
Those with terms ending are:
BoD - Jerry Davids Sr., Mark Tate, Adam Allen, Kyle Bahl, Fred Hauenstein.
Council - Patrick Gleason, Matt Yarno, Penny Anderson, Alex Jennings III, Bob Wartinger, Steve Noury, John Runne
9.2.3 Voting Rights: Except as provided in Paragraph (b), each member and all member clubs in good standing as of August 10, of the year of election regardless of whether a club, individual, partnership or corporation, that are otherwise entitled to vote shall be entitled to one vote for each vacancy for member-elected offices.
9.2.4 Voting Procedure(b): No person shall be entitled to vote more than once regardless of the number of memberships such member might hold in this Association, except those members who are eligible to vote as individuals and also as authorized representative of a member club or corporation.
YOUR BALLOT WILL BE INVALID IF :
- You are NOT a member in good standing as of AUGUST 10, 2019
- You vote/write-in more than 5 people for the Board and/or 4 people for the Council
- Your ballot is not received by SEPTEMBER 1, 2019
- You vote MORE than one time
- Big Rapids, MI Unofficial Results
- J. Michael Kelly victorious at San Diego
- Jimmy Shane clinches title in San Diego
- Grass Lake Fall Race 2019
- H1 Championship to be decided in San Diego
- Standish, Maine Unofficial Results
- Lock Haven Labor Day Regatta
- APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - WEST
- The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - EAST
- Boaters Beware Low-Price Regular 88 Gas is Bad for Boats
- Great American Boat Race in Dayton
- Hydros for Heroes 2019
- Results from Kitanning Pennsylvania August 18-19
- Board and Council Election Ballot
- 2020 Stock, Modified and Junior Nationals - Springfield, OH