BOD and Council Nominations
Photo: APBA HQ
Board of Directors and Council at Large Nominations
Board of Directors: Three (3) at-large directors shall be elected annually by the membership for 3-year terms.
Council at Large: Four (4) council-members-at-large shall be elected by the membership for 3-year terms.
*Due to previous bylaw changes there were additional Council members for 2021. This will be remedied for 2022.
- Board of Directors - Chris Fairchild
- Board of Directors - Jan Shaw
- Board of Directors - Abby Pond
- Council at Large - John Runne
- Council at Large - Rachel Warnock
- Council at Large - Jeff Conant
- Council at Large - Sheri Greaves
- Council at Large - Richard Fuchslin
- Council at Large - Jack Meyer
- You must be a member in good standing as of August 1.
- You must hold a Racing or Non-Racing membership
- Associate members are NOT eligible to vote in APBA elections.
Who to Nominate:
- All Directors must be APBA members in good standing as of August 1 of the election year pursuant to the Bylaws.
- No Licensee member may be a Board of Director per APBA ByLaw 7.2.7
*Any officer, director, owner, agent, or attorney of or for a licensee of the Association may be a member of the Association as a Licensee Member, but he or she shall not have the right to vote or serve as a director or officer of the Association. APBA ByLaw 4.8
If you're nominated:
- You must receive an official nomination from one (1) of the members of the Nominating Committee to be considered for the ballot
- You will be contacted by APBA HQ
- You will be required to supply a short biography for inclusion on the ballot
- If nominated for multiple offices, you must inform HQ of which you would prefer by July 15
All nominations must be received at Headquarters prior to August 1.
Refer to the APBA Bylaws, article 9, for a full description of the Election Process.
2022 NOMINATING COMMITTEE
The Nominating Committee shall consist of the current Board of Directors, Category Chairs, and Region Chairs.
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations
- OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
- HQ Closed for Memorial Day
- BOD Approves New HQ Location
- NEW ADDRESS FOR HQ
- APBA HQ IS MOVING
- Meeting Minutes and 2022 Rulebooks
- APBA National Meeting
- 2021 Sectional Winners
- Stock Commission Hits the Ground Running
- THANK YOU BUDDY
- VINTAGE AND HISTORIC COMMMITEE ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL RUDDERS
- 2021 APBA Hall of Champions Inductees
- Inboard - 2022 Technical Rule Change Proposals