New 2.5 Stock Cast Iron Head Program
Dutch wanted to pass along information about replacement heads for the 2.5 stock class. See below, any questions, please contact Dutch or Bo himself. He is wanting to help out Inboard racing.
NEW 2.5 STOCK CAST IRON HEAD PROGRAM
Boport Racing Heads is cooperating with APBA Inboard to be the supplier of the heads. Dyno testing and on the water testing showed the Boport Cast Iron head to be competitive with the aluminum head. If you are interested in purchasing one the procedure is below.
Ship a machinable cast iron D port core to Boport Racing Heads. Head only no valves etc.
If the head is usable (not cracked etc.) Boport will complete the APBA/Boport approved CNC machining program. The current cost is apx. $1275 plus shipping both ways.
The CNC ported head will be shipped to you for assembly. You are responsible for valves on up to the cam.
If you desire Boport Racing Heads will do assembly work at an additional cost. Contact Bo for additional info. Bo is a good guy trying to help APBA Inboard and the 2.5 stock class.
755 884 3000
Boport Racing Heads
4825 Convair Dr. #22
Carson City Navada 89706
- Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Board and Council Election Results
- Portsmouth, OH and Wheeling, WV Scheduling Change
- Region Nominations OPEN
- Election Information
- SFI Notice of Counterfeit Parts and Labels
- Stock, MOD, Junior National Championship Program
- BOD and Council Nominations
- Madison Gold Cup Regatta Pre-Race Report
- Capsule Training Opportunities
- BOD Approves Rule Changes
- Race in Peace, Mark Wheeler
- New 2.5 Stock Cast Iron Head Program
- Vintage and Historic Member Survey Results
- May 1-2 Unofficial Race Results