Oct.31-Nov.1 Event Information
The APBA Board of Directors has voted to encourage participation at races scheduled for Oct. 31 – Nov. 1 by approving a proposal which will allow racers to participate using either one of three methods:
- A single event membership
- A 2020 membership
- A 2021 membership
Specifics of the plan are:
Drivers with a 2020 membership can race at the events.
Drivers WITHOUT a 2020 membership can either:
- Join as a 2021 member
- Join as a Single Event member
**A Single Event (following the current rules) will NOT garner any points but will be counted towards minimum boat counts and will take that final position in scoring.**
Drivers will be given 2021 points provided that:
- They become a 2021 member prior to March 1
- They did NOT race under a Single Event membership
Members that for any reason do not join prior to March 1 will not be listed in the high point totals for this event (even if they join after the deadline). They will be listed as “Single Event” so that the final results will not change.
Member point totals will NOT be affected if someone does not rejoin provided the class meets the minimum requirements.
The input of official results will be held until the cutoff date of March 1.
**Unofficial results will still appear in the News section of the website and in Propeller.**
- BOD and Council Biographies
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations
- OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
- HQ Closed for Memorial Day
- BOD Approves New HQ Location
- NEW ADDRESS FOR HQ
- APBA HQ IS MOVING
- Meeting Minutes and 2022 Rulebooks
- APBA National Meeting
- 2021 Sectional Winners
- Stock Commission Hits the Ground Running
- THANK YOU BUDDY
- VINTAGE AND HISTORIC COMMMITEE ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL RUDDERS
- 2021 APBA Hall of Champions Inductees