The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - EAST
The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge is brought to you by the Inboard Racing Commission.
Inboard classes will be divided into 3 groupings, both in the East and in the West.
Each class will race against their own class of boats at all races and receive points according to the Inboard points structure.
This is not a combination of classes. Racing will take place as usual.
The idea of the Championship Challenge is to create a points chase across classes within the grouping.
That means at the end of the season we have tight competition between class points leaders, while giving an incentive to race at all events.
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 11-12-20
- Buckeye, AZ - Unofficial Results
- Jesup, GA - Unofficial Results
- Region and Commission Election Results
- Board of Directors Meeting 9-30-20
- Oct.31-Nov.1 Event Information
- APBA Relief Fund
- Big Rapids, MI - Unofficial Results
- Race in Peace, Steve Hearn
- IN PERSON ANNUAL MEETING CANCELLED
- Board of Directors and Council-at-Large ELECTION RESULTS
- Region Nominations are OPEN
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- UIM Newsletter - July 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20