The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - EAST
The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge is brought to you by the Inboard Racing Commission.
Inboard classes will be divided into 3 groupings, both in the East and in the West.
Each class will race against their own class of boats at all races and receive points according to the Inboard points structure.
This is not a combination of classes. Racing will take place as usual.
The idea of the Championship Challenge is to create a points chase across classes within the grouping.
That means at the end of the season we have tight competition between class points leaders, while giving an incentive to race at all events.
- Big Rapids, MI - Unofficial Results
- IN PERSON ANNUAL MEETING CANCELLED
- Board of Directors and Council-at-Large ELECTION RESULTS
- Region Nominations are OPEN
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- UIM Newsletter - July 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 6-22-20
- Race in Peace, Jeff Williams
- A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- APBA National Championships and Where They Stand
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons