The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge - EAST
The APBA Inboard Championship Challenge is brought to you by the Inboard Racing Commission.
Inboard classes will be divided into 3 groupings, both in the East and in the West.
Each class will race against their own class of boats at all races and receive points according to the Inboard points structure.
This is not a combination of classes. Racing will take place as usual.
The idea of the Championship Challenge is to create a points chase across classes within the grouping.
That means at the end of the season we have tight competition between class points leaders, while giving an incentive to race at all events.
- 2020 National Meeting Information
- Best Site Award Deadline Nov. 15
- 2019 Inboard Western Championship Challenge
- Category Chair - Election Results
- Tabor City, NC - Unofficial Results
- Inboard Divisional bids welcome NOW
- Region 6 final 2019 inboard race at caesars creek
- Region Meeting Info
- Millville Fall Results
- 2019 Inboard Rookie of the Year Nominations due Nov. 15
- Inboard Eastern Championship Challenge
- Oroville CA Unofficial Results Sept 28-29
- Unofficial Results from Wilson NC Oct. 5-6, 2019
- IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
- 2019 APBA Best Site Award