VINTAGE AND HISTORIC COMMMITEE ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL RUDDERS
The Vintage and Historic Committee leadership recently adopted the formal recognition program entitled, “RUDDERS.”
RUDDERS recognizes the ceaseless commitment of individuals to the growth, longevity, and historical preservation of APBA’s legacy. Founded in 1994, Vintage & Historic’s charter was simple and dedicated to the active preservation and demonstrations of America’s powerboat racing history.
Those charter members (and countless others, thereafter) shared a common goal of fun, educational, entertaining, and safe demonstrations of these historical craft at speed. Throughout its history, many individuals (owners, drivers, mechanics, crew chiefs, builders, promoters, officials, sponsors, etc.) have contributed to this committee’s common goals. Many of these long-term contributors have gone unrecognized and it is this program’s intent to recognize theirs' and others' ceaseless contributions to the APBA Vintage & Historic Committee.
It is with immense pleasure the Vintage and Historic Committee announces its inaugural inductees. The 2021 RUDDERS inaugural inductees are Tom D’eath, Don Kelson, and Bob “Pappy” Moore. These respected and revered representatives of Vintage & Historic will be honored and inducted into RUDDERS at the upcoming 2022 APBA National Meeting, Friday, Jan. 28, 2022. Congratulations to these well-deserving recipients and their families.
- 2023 Referee and Risk Management Test
- Region 9 Time Trials
- APBA Announces Rebrand
- 2023 Inboard Racing Season Rule Proposals
- Vintage and Historic Committee - 2022 Rudders Inductees
- APBA Heading Home
- 2022 Hall of Champions Inductees
- Mike Gibby Gibson Junior Driver Award
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Scoopomaniacs Academic Excellence Award
- 22-23 Region and Commission Election Results
- 22-23 Board and Council Election Results
- Region Nominations
- BOD and Council Biographies
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations